- I don’t really need to say anything. You already know. When you wake up tomorrow, in that cell, that is the reason I asked your mother to give you to me. It was never about the money. It was never about the tax deductions.
- County jail is NOT the same as state prison. You’ll learn when you score out.
- Everyone incarcerated didn’t do what they are accused of. However, when your court date comes up, it has nothing to so with what you’re accused of. You’re involved in a situation where you have financially effected a global brand. You have effected their bottom dollar and ability to book other tourists at that facility they don’t care for the victims. But that corporation, the system is built to protect it. The system is not built to serve you. Its was never meant to protect and serve you.
- You don’t have a boyfriend. STOP talking to him. Stop fucking with him cause if given a chance, he’ll turn on you. Testify against you. Especially if it means less time for him or that you’ll get to serve time alongside him. Think about it.
- Gangsta? Hanging out with white people, getting high and getting caught doing dumb shit makes you gangsta? You know what gangsta is? Being able to get your shit together after all of this and putting it behind you. Making a life for yourself after all that you have seen- that is gangsta. But white people? Really? White people and gangsta only go together when speaking of organized crime. Gangsta is being able to learn from this and make those changes in your life to keep you out of jail- permanently.
I will no longer speak of this.
© 2016, Lopez. All rights reserved.